Sunday, January 26, 2014

College life, I miss you!!



Today, while I was browsing the files on my laptop, I came across a folder that said 'Engg Pics'. I clicked on it and there were more than a thousand photos in it. I selected the slide show option and there began two hours of a wonderful movie called 'Engg Life'. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.

The photos told a great story, I had a great college life and these photographs reflected the same. Every photograph made me nostalgic. My mind took me back to that moment and made me relive that moment, made me laugh, made me sing, made me dance and also made me cry. It's almost been a year since I finished college, there hasn't been a single day in these many months that I have not felt the urge to relive my college days. I am sure that's the case with folks who read this post.

I am awe-struck at the pace with which life has taken off after engineering and the folks we used to see everyday are all in various parts of the globe. I don't know whether I will be able to meet all you folks again ever in life. But I have one thing to say to all of you who have been part of my college life,

I Miss you guyss and I miss all the fun we had together!!

I hope life gives us a chance to meet again.


2 comments:

Face Unlock - A gimmick or a Boon

2018 began with me gifting myself a luxury, I bought the Oneplus 5T and I had to say it was a much-needed upgrade from my previous Lenovo V...